Thank you for consigning at Closet Transfer
(206) 842-1515 Bainbridge Island
(360) 598-2515 Poulsbo
- Consignments are taken by appointment only.
- Clothing needs to be clean, pressed, and on hangers (we have free hangers if needed).
- Maximum 15 items per visit.
- Consignors receive 40% of each sold item.
- Items are consigned for 60 days. You have the option to pick up any unsold items with your check after the 60 day consignment period, OR...
- Your check can be mailed, and any unsold items become the property of Closet Transfer.
- There is a $5.00 first time consignment fee collected at the time items are consigned
- If you consign jewelry, please put pairs of earrings on a card to help keep in sets.
- Clothing should be current in style, except for vintage items.
- We are seasonal. Please ask personnel which season is being accepted.
- We accept men's, women's, children's, accessories, toys, household, and collectable art. (See store personnel for details).
- At - home wardrobe consulting and/or cleaning $35.00 for the first hour, $25.00 there after.
Updated May, 2009
© 2009 Carol Ingles, All rights reserved